[Python-apps-team] Phatch on Mageia7

Mikhail Novosyolov m.novosyolov at rosalinux.ru
Mon Apr 13 12:52:01 BST 2020

13.04.2020 12:19, ID1 пишет:

> Hello,
> On Mageia6, I used PHATCH, to modify and crop my photos, round corners, add shade, etc.
> I thought it was great little software.
> Since mageia7, it doesn't work anymore and I can't find it in the mirrors anymore
> Can you tell me if it is still maintained for this distribution, and if so, how can we download it
> If not, what other software can I replace it in your opinion
maybe BIMP plugin for GIMP
> Thank you in advance
> Cordially
> JL BAULE
I would better ask this on Mageia bugzilla...
> NB: Does it work on ubuntu 19.10 desktop?

No:

$ phatch
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/phatch", line 10, in <module>
    sys.path.insert(0,'/usr/share/phatch/');import phatch
  File "/usr/share/phatch/phatch/__init__.py", line 25, in <module>
    init_config_paths()
  File "/usr/share/phatch/phatch/core/config.py", line 218, in init_config_paths
    if Image.VERSION < '1.1.7':
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'VERSION'