[Python-apps-team] CAN YOU DO THE CHARITY WORK?

salimatayad at mail.bg salimatayad at mail.bg
Thu Dec 10 12:13:30 GMT 2020

Dear beloved one,
With all respect and humanity, I was forced to write on humanitarian field.
I am Mrs. Yaya Salimata a widow, sister-inlaw to Yaya Touré, a former
Ivorian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder in Manchester
City Football
Club London. I am aging long term ill (cancer). I am currently admitted to
a private hospital.
I have some assets that I inherited from my late husband, Mr. Yaya
Nguessan, who later died in a car accident. When my husband was alive, He
made a deposit of EUR 2,700,000.00 to the bank (two million seven hundred
thousand Euros). Currently this money is still in the bank.The doctor told
me, that I will not last for more than one month due to cancer problems.
I need someone who is very honest and wealthy and an organization that can
spend these fund on God’s work to help the poor and the needy. My late
husband taught that this fund should be used for charitable purposes such
as building schools, houses orphanages, hospitals, etc.
I made that decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
fund and want God to have mercy on me and receive my soul. With God all
things are possible. Please, please, if you could use these funds for God's
work.
I want you to send me the following information listed below.
Your full name
Your country
Your address
Your age
Your occupation
Your phone number
As soon as I receive your reply, I will manage and process a certificate of
affidavit in your name so that you will be legally approve as the new
beneficiary to the fund,
REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ID VIA ( yayasalimata600 at yahoo.com )
I hope to receive your reply.
Stay blessed in the Lord.
Thank you
Mrs. Yaya Salimata.

Mail.bg дава 50 GB на всеки потребител! Работи от вкъщи!
 https://mail.bg/signup