[Python-apps-team] Processed: reopening 724287, reassign 724287 to rt4-extension-jsgantt ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Jan 10 00:48:04 GMT 2020

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reopen 724287
Bug #724287 {Done: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org>} [rt4-extension-jsgantt,trac-jsgantt] rt4-extension-jsgantt, trac-jsgantt: embeds jsgantt - should depend on libjs-jsgantt separately packaged
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
all fixed versions will be cleared, and you may need to re-add them.
Bug reopened
No longer marked as fixed in versions 0.11+r14208-1+rm.
> reassign 724287 rt4-extension-jsgantt
Bug #724287 [rt4-extension-jsgantt,trac-jsgantt] rt4-extension-jsgantt, trac-jsgantt: embeds jsgantt - should depend on libjs-jsgantt separately packaged
Bug reassigned from package 'rt4-extension-jsgantt,trac-jsgantt' to 'rt4-extension-jsgantt'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #724287 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #724287 to the same values previously set
> retitle 724287 rt4-extension-jsgantt: embeds jsgantt - should depend on libjs-jsgantt separately packaged
Bug #724287 [rt4-extension-jsgantt] rt4-extension-jsgantt, trac-jsgantt: embeds jsgantt - should depend on libjs-jsgantt separately packaged
Changed Bug title to 'rt4-extension-jsgantt: embeds jsgantt - should depend on libjs-jsgantt separately packaged' from 'rt4-extension-jsgantt, trac-jsgantt: embeds jsgantt - should depend on libjs-jsgantt separately packaged'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

724287: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=724287
Debian Bug Tracking System