[Python-apps-team] Dear

Esther Daniel ed863877 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:30:41 BST 2020

Dear

I am Esther Daniel. The only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Daniel, From
Morocco, live in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa. I contacted you after
going through your profile. Please and please do not be embarrassed, I am
seeking your attention to help me transfer the sum of (1.8 million Euros)
in your account and to help me invest in your country.

Dear, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for
your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money.

Thanks,
Esther Daniel.