[Python-apps-team] Dear Beloved

Rev. Farenc Horvat mrsjulianadiko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:34:06 GMT 2020

Dear Beloved,

I'm Reverend Farenc Horvat, I was born in USA, 1945, I was ordained
into the Catholic Priesthood.

Please take your time to read this message, although we have never met
before, this is no spam, It's a real message sent to you. I know also
that you will be amazed at the level of trust that I am willing to
place in a person that I have never seen nor spoken with. If I can
receive favor from someone I barely know, its not bad entrusting this
project to unknown person as long as my spirit directed me to you.

I have been a catholic priest for over 22 years. I spent about 10
years serving at Africa, Burkina Faso to be precise, I spend most time
in Ouagadougou Cathedral.
Presently, I had a heart surgery on the 23-11-2018 and the Doctors
have informed me that I cannot live longer; I had a serious bleeding
after the operation.
Before I left Ouagadougou to my country for the surgery, a priest
friend of mine visited me from Netherlands with three companion, when
they went back, one among his companion Transferred 5M$ in my personal
account with Bank of Africa and advised that I use the money to help
the poor, handicaps and less privileges because he saw the level
hardship then.

Because of my present health condition, I cannot live to proceed with
the projects, therefore, I have decided to appoint you to reclaim the
money which total sum of $5,970,000.00 (Five million Nine Hundred and
seventy Thousand US DOLLARS).

I want you to use this sum to make the world a better place for the
poor and less privileged, help the needy and also help your family
members.

I took this decision because I was raised in an Orphanage so I don't
have relatives and presently, I'm still in the hospital, where I am
undergoing treatment. That's why I have decided to contact you so that
you can contact my account manager in Bank of Africa, reclaim the
money and make good use of it.

Regards,
Reverend Farenc Horvat