[Python-apps-team] I'm waiting for your reply

Dr. Gary E. Hamilton cviver639 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:10:34 GMT 2020

--

Good day to you,
My name is Dr. Gary E. Hamilton, a United State lawyer. I have
previously sent you a message regarding a transaction worth
($20,000,000.00 USD (Twenty Million USD Dollars) left by my late
client before his tragic death.
I am contacting you once again because after going through your
profile, I strongly believe that you will be in a better position to
execute this business transaction with me.
Please if you are interested, I wish to point out that after the
transaction I want 10% of this money to be donated among charity
organizations while the remaining 90% will be shared equal by the both
of us.
This transaction is 100% risk free; please respond to me as soon as
possible for more detailed information. Here is my email:
hgary316 at gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Gary E. Hamilton