[Python-apps-team] Greetings, My Dear,

Mrs. Grace Brown mrsgracebrown2 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:34:50 BST 2020

Greetings, My Dear,

How are you today and your family? I do believe that God is really in
control.  I am Mrs.Grace Brown, A widow who is presently diagnosed with
cancer,I have been living with cancer for long. I have decided to donate my
last  funds in the amount of 16.5M Euro to charity such as less-privileged
ones, orphanage and homes for destitute.

This is because I have a very short time to live according to medical
practitioners. I have a change of heart now, and want to help humanity with
your assistance helping me to donate the fund to the orphanage and run a
Charity organization Program in your country.

I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member.

You will take 30% percent of the fund as your own effort and the remaining
of it, is for the proposed project.

If you assure me that you are honesty ,transparency, integrity and capable
will act accordingly as I Stated. As I don't want anything that will
jeopardize my last wish.

Contact immediately if you are interested and willing to handle the fund
and proposed project.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the bank and I will send authorization letter that will prove
you the present beneficiary of my fund in the bank and if you assure me
that you are honest and capable, will act accordingly as I Stated .

God be with you.
Sincerely Yours
Mrs. Grace Brown