[Python-apps-team] Earnings

Marjolein Bomans nicolecarter7654 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:19:44 GMT 2021

I work as a Human Resources Manager (HR) for Voortman Steel Group, one of
the largest steel machinery manufacturers in the Netherlands. We are
currently entering the North American and Canadian markets. Therefore, we
are recruiting both companies and individuals on the spot as accounts
receivable.

This is a Part-time job offer as no experience in the steel machinery
industry is required to do this. This is an opportunity to earn extra
income without quitting your current job. For more information, Reply to
this mail

Regards,

Bomans, Marjolein
Human Resources