[Python-apps-team] Hi.

Lisa Berg gc992 at nebnet.net
Fri Jul 16 03:21:51 BST 2021

Hi

With this letter I would like to seek for your attention. I know
is an unconventional way of reaching out to someone I've never
meet or heard of. I also hope you don't find this letter
provocative or intruding. I write to seek your attention as
friends.

My name is Lisa Berg. I am from Sweden. I hope you won't view my
contacting you strange as I'm using a means as cold as this
platform to reach you. This is the best I can do for now. My
purpose of writing you is to seek your friendship. I hope it
seats well with you, and you can write me back so we can
communicate further and learn about each other.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours Lisa.