[Python-apps-team] Terminal Multiplexer - Terminator Bug

Markus Frosch lazyfrosch at debian.org
Sat Mar 27 17:54:01 GMT 2021

Hi Mohamed,

On Sat, 2021-03-27 at 15:21 +0000, Mohamed Marzouki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i want report a bug in the terminator tool version 1.91 für Debian 10.
> If you split your terminal in 2 consoles and try to use the group function
> (cluster-shell),
> then you will detect that every character from activ console will send double
> to the second console.
>
> Can you confirm this event?

This should be fixed with the current versions of Terminator, unfortunately the
update can not be pushed to Debian 10 buster directly.

I'd recommend you to update Terminator using Debian Backports, see
https://backports.debian.org/Instructions/

This mailinglist is usually not the best target for reporting bugs, see
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Best Regards
Markus Frosch