[Python-apps-team] Sublime MUsic for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Louis-Philippe Véronneau pollo at debian.org
Thu Oct 7 17:44:33 BST 2021

Hello,

Sadly, I wasn't able to package sublime-music for Debian Bullseye, as
some of it dependencies were not compatible with the version of python
in the archive.

That's solved upstream now and if things go as expected on my side, I'll
upload the latest version next week.

As for Ubuntu and derivatives, I can't help you. Your best bet is either
to use what upstream releases directly, or to wait for the
soon-to-be-uploaded version to reach Ubuntu, and then your OS.

Cheers,

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau