[Python-apps-team] Verrry important

Ricardo messagefd5f8c760b942a6 at sapi.bg
Wed Apr 6 10:57:30 BST 2022

So!

So, let me be straight, I know the fact you like to see PONR0GRAPHY movies with your smart-phone so I reecorded you in the same time you MASTURBBATE. Your smart-phone got a virus which allowed me to use your front camera in hidden mode , so I copied as well your emails contacts, phone list, social media list and so on just to get some benefits.
If u don`t send me 800$ value in [B]IT-[C]OIN the video wlth u doing, u know what, will be sent to all your contacts. You can search on Google for P-a-x-f-u-l in order to get some coins and send them to the next address.

The amount(approximately): 0.017
The Address Part 1: 145gz5sTCzSFEmf7
The Address Part 2: ch4kHnGSm4pUjj2PWM

Now, you have to copy and paste manually Part 1 and Part 2 in one string made of 34 characters with no space between parts that start with "1" and end with "M" is in fact the final address which is CASE SENSITIVE where you should send the bribery. I give you a few days!
Also... to remove my sneaky stuff from your device search for how to restore to factory settings and your phone model and follow the instructions. As well, you should quit this addiction, not good for health.