Discussion forum for ‘python-daemon’ development now open

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jan 18 00:42:17 UTC 2012

Howdy all,

There is now a discussion forum dedicated to ‘python-daemon’ development,
<URL:http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/python-daemon-devel>.
If that is not of interest to you, you can ignore this message and I will
not bother you about it again :-)

I am sending this message one time only to people who have, in the past,
expressed interest in the development of the ‘python-daemon’ library. If
you want to continue following the development activity of this library,
and discussing its development with other interested parties, please
subscribe. The ‘Mail-Followup-To’ of this message is directed at the forum.

The forum is for discussing the development of the library. At the same
site, there is ‘python-daemon-announce’, a low-traffic read-only mailing
list to be used for project announcements. Bug reports can still be sent to
me at the ‘From’ address on this message. User discussion should still go
to the general Python discussion forum.

The source code continues to be maintained in a VCS repository managed with
Bazaar; get it with:

    $ bzr branch --bind http://anonscm.debian.org/bzr/python-daemon/python-daemon.devel/

If anyone has asked a question in the past about development of
‘python-daemon’, and feels that I have not responded adequately, please
feel free to start a new thread in this forum. It's clear that I have
become a bottleneck to such open discussion, and this new forum is a way to
address that need.

If you are not interested, you can ignore this message, and I won't bother
you with further reminders.

Thank you for your past interest in ‘python-daemon’, and I hope it
continues to meet your needs.

--
 \      “Reichel's Law: A body on vacation tends to remain on vacation |
  `\            unless acted upon by an outside force.” —Carol Reichel |