Why daemon runner exit right after forking?

Álvaro Justen [Turicas] alvarojusten at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:48:01 UTC 2013

Hello,

First of all, I'm new to this list. Thanks for creating this library -
I was searching for something like this for a long time.

I have a doubt: I'm trying to create a daemon using python-daemon
library, but I want to print some information after
DaemonRunner.do_action execution. The problem is that right after
forking, the parent process exists, so it can't execute any
instruction I leave after do_action call.
Is there any way of doing this?

Thanks,
--
 Álvaro Justen "Turicas"