License terms for ‘python-daemon’ code

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Aug 4 08:43:40 UTC 2014

On 04-Aug-2014, stephan schultchen wrote:
> Would you be so kind to point out, where i can find the public VSC
> Repository?

Alioth currently provides hosting for the project
<URL:https://alioth.debian.org/projects/python-daemon/> including VCS.

The mainline branch can be browsed at
<URL:https://alioth.debian.org/scm/loggerhead/python-daemon/python-daemon.devel/>,
instructions are also there for making a local branch from that.

> It would also be great if you could write a line in the pypi
> documentation

A good idea. I'll update the project homepage URL in the PyPI entry.

--
 \     “We are no more free to believe whatever we want about God than |
  `\         we are free to adopt unjustified beliefs about science or |