python-daemon: wrong exception message in version 1.5.5

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue May 20 03:04:17 UTC 2014

On 20-May-2014, Ben Finney wrote:
> There is a development discussion forum (Cc-ed on this message) and a
> bug-specific forum.

My mistake, there isn't a separate bug discussion forum. The
<URL:https://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/python-daemon-devel>
development forum is the correct place to discuss bugs.

Thanks for the assistance!

--
 \      “We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just |
  `\                                 stuff that works.” —Douglas Adams |