unable to install python-daemon==2.0.5 with setup.py develop

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Aug 31 23:18:08 UTC 2015

On 31-Aug-2015, Michael Placentra II wrote:
> Having the same issue with 2.0.6:
< […]
> It's happening in the readthedocs.org system which is trying to build the
> documentation for our open source package (luigi-swf).

Thanks for the report.

I'm still not able to reproduce this for debugging. I will need a
(possibly contrived) complete, minimal, example distribution that
exhibits the behaviour.

--
 \          “As the evening sky faded from a salmon color to a sort of |
  `\   flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, |