Could not find required distribution python-daemon>=2.0.0 (the return)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Nov 12 00:30:24 UTC 2015

On 11-Nov-2015, bibi 21000 wrote:

> I've got the same problem on travis :

Thank you. I'm glad you can testify to this.

Testimony doesn't help track down the problem, though. What is needed
is a reproducible test case that reliably demonstrates the problem, so
that it can be debugged *while it happens*.

Ideally, a test case that will reliably fail only when the bug occurs,
and succeed once it is fixed.

Can you, or someone else reading this, construct a simple, minimal
test case, to share with others so that we can reliably demonstrate
the bug?

--
 \         “We now have access to so much information that we can find |
  `\  support for any prejudice or opinion.” —David Suzuki, 2008-06-27 |