Unable to install python-daemon as a dependency from dependant's setup.py

Ben Finney ben+pythonx at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jul 3 13:02:12 UTC 2016

On 21-Jun-2016, Maarten van Gompel wrote:

> The steps outlined in the latter post serve to reproduce the problem:

Thank you for the diagnosis work to present a reproducible test case.
I will look at this soon (though any other reader is welcome to offer
patches if I don't get to it in time!)

--
 \       “If consumers even know there's a DRM, what it is, and how it |
  `\     works, we've already failed.” —Peter Lee, Disney corporation, |