‘runner’ example not working with Python 3 (was: Python3 does not support unbuffered text I/O)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri May 6 23:26:14 UTC 2016

On 06-May-2016, Kikutake Ko wrote:
> I'm trying to use DaemonRunner class with python3.
> My python-daemon version is 2.1.1 obtained from pypi.

Thank you for your interest in ‘python-daemon’.

The DaemonRunner class is, aos you probably know, included only as an
example of usage. It will likely be removed in future.

I have not tried <URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi/service/>, could
you see whether it works correctly with ‘python-daemon’ version 2.1.1
and tell me what you find?

--
 \             “The Way to see by Faith is to shut the Eye of Reason.” |
  `\                                                —Benjamin Franklin |