[Python-modules-team] pygoogle imported, intro

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Sat Jul 16 08:08:37 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Thanks to some patient help by fatalerror on irc, I've imported the
debian directory of pygoogle into the python-modules svn repository. Now
I'm just waiting for a new upstream release to resolve the licencing
issues before I can look for a sponsor to upload to debian.

Quick intro: I've been reading various debian lists for a while, and
early this year I packaged nsis because I needed it for another project.
Then I wanted to get helpdeco into debian, but it was non-free, so I got
it GPLed and packaged it. My sponsor for both packages is Micah
Anderson, who I know from our involvement in sysadmin for the indymedia
list and irc servers. I'm not in the NM queue yet, but I intend to be
after getting more involved in various debian activities.  Group
maintainership and svn are some of the things I want to learn, so I
thought it would be a good idea to join the python-modules project. My
personal website is at http://pabs.zip.to

So, where to from here?

--
bye,