[Python-modules-team] ll-core_1.9.1-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Jul 8 20:32:09 UTC 2007
(new) ll-core_1.9.1-1.diff.gz optional python
(new) ll-core_1.9.1-1.dsc optional python
(new) ll-core_1.9.1.orig.tar.gz optional python
(new) python-ll-core_1.9.1-1_i386.deb optional python
Python modules for colors, make, cron, daemons, URLs, templating
ll-core is a collection of the following modules:
* 'ansistyle' can be used for colored terminal output (via
ANSI escape sequences).
* 'color' provides classes and functions for handling
RGB color values.
* 'make' is an object oriented make replacement.
* 'misc' provides several small utility functions and
* 'sisyphus' provides classes for running Python scripts as
* 'daemon' can be used on UNIX to fork a daemon process.
* 'url' contains an RFC2396 compliant implementation of
URLs and classes for accessing resource metadata
as well as file like classes for reading data
from URLs and writing data to URLs.
* 'xpit' is a module that makes it possible to embed Python
expressions in text (as XML style processing
Changes: ll-core (1.9.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #432023)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 432023
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Python-modules-team