[Python-modules-team] python-application_1.0.8-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Sep 3 08:48:13 UTC 2007
(new) python-application_1.0.8-1.diff.gz optional python
(new) python-application_1.0.8-1.dsc optional python
(new) python-application_1.0.8-1_all.deb optional python
Basic building blocks for python applications
This module provides some basic components that can be used to simplify
building python applications.
The components included by this package incapsulate the functionality to
handle the following tasks:
- UNIX process management (forking, signal handling, pid file creation)
- A very simple to use interface to handle configuration files.
- An extensible system logger for console and/or syslog.
- Miscelaneous utilities and helpers.
- Memory troubleshooting and execution timing.
(new) python-application_1.0.8.orig.tar.gz optional python
Changes: python-application (1.0.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #440482)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 440482
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Python-modules-team