[Python-modules-team] pyglet_1.0.dfsg-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Feb 16 16:32:05 UTC 2008
(new) pyglet_1.0.dfsg-1.diff.gz optional python
(new) pyglet_1.0.dfsg-1.dsc optional python
(new) pyglet_1.0.dfsg.orig.tar.gz optional python
(new) python-pyglet_1.0.dfsg-1_all.deb optional python
a cross-platform windowing and multimedia library
This library provides an object-oriented programming interface for developing
games and other visually-rich applications with Python.
pyglet has virtually no external dependencies. For most applications and game
requirements, pyglet needs nothing else besides Python, simplifying
distribution and installation. It also handles multiple windows and
fully aware of multi-monitor setups.
pyglet might be seen as an alternative to PyGame.
Changes: pyglet (1.0.dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Hanke ]
* Initial release (Closes: #459729).
* The whole debian packaging, except the changes described below:
[ Ondrej Certik ]
* debian/watch fixed to work with the latest pyglet release (1.0)
* maintainer changed to Debian Python Modules Team
* Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Svn fields changed to the DPMT svn repository
* Ondrej Certik added to uploaders
* DM-Upload-Allowed: yes field added
* get-orig-sources rule added to debian/rules to create the dfsg.orig.tar.gz
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 459729
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Python-modules-team