[Python-modules-team] enthought-traits_2.0.1b1-2_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jan 9 04:47:03 UTC 2008
(new) enthought-traits_2.0.1b1-2.diff.gz optional python
(new) enthought-traits_2.0.1b1-2.dsc optional python
(new) enthought-traits_2.0.1b1.orig.tar.gz optional python
(new) python-enthought-traits_2.0.1b1-2_i386.deb optional python
Manifest typing and reactive programming for Python
The traits package provides a metaclass with special attributes that
are called traits. A trait is a type definition that can be used for
normal Python object attributes, giving the attributes some
* Initialization: A trait attribute can have a default value
* Validation: A trait attribute is manifestly typed.
* Delegation: The value of a trait attribute can be contained in another
* Notification: Setting the value of a trait attribute can fired
* Visualization: With the TraitsUI package, GUIs can be generated
automatically from traited objects.
Changes: enthought-traits (2.0.1b1-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Varun Hiremath ]
* Initial release (Closes: #459349)
* Rename the source and binary packages.
+ add clean target
+ install using setup files.
* Install examples and docs.
* Add debain/orig-tar.sh script to create orig.tar.gz
* Update debian/copyright file
* Add debian/README.Debian-source file
[ Sandro Tosi ]
- removed /svn/ from Vcs-Svn
- added op=log to Vcs-Browser
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 459349
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Python-modules-team