[Python-modules-team] Memory leak in mod python on debian etch

François aifsair at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:44:21 UTC 2008

Hello,

We have a problem with apache2 + mod_python.
When graceful apache2ctl a lot (2 minutes cycle), the system allocates
a lot of memory, and the kernel finally kills that mess up.
We also noticed that when mod_python is disabled, the problem diseapears.
I've seen in a changelog that some memory leak or potential memory
leak had been solved, nevertheless I do have that problem right now.
Is that normal?

Thanks in advance
---
François