[Python-modules-team] 'tftpy' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Piotr Ożarowski piotr at debian.org
Mon May 19 18:43:15 UTC 2008

[Carlos, 2008-05-19]
> >Uploaded version: 0.4.4-1
>
>  Review&Upload needed, please :)

W: tftpy source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.7.2 (current is 3.7.3)

take a look at /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz
and bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3

0.4.3-2 was never uploaded to Debian (that's why there's "UNRELEASED" in
distribution field :-) - please merge 0.4.3-2 and 0.4.4-1 in the the
changelog (BTW, dch command will do this automatically if you'll add
DEBCHANGE_RELEASE_HEURISTIC=changelog
to ~/.devscripts)

BTW: I uploaded this package once, so you can simply send me RFS mail
when you need another upload (see link from my signature). No need to
upload to mentors.d.n., I will use files from our SVN repository
--
http://people.debian.org/~piotr/sponsor.txt