[Python-modules-team] Update to matplotlib in Lenny

Kumar Appaiah a.kumar at alumni.iitm.ac.in
Sun Sep 14 17:02:14 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 09:06:51PM -0500, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> OK, so I forgot to write something decent in the Debian changelog, but
> I guess you guys can include this if you want to adapt the fixes I
> backported from upstream.
>
> * debian/patches/shared_axes_leak.patch: Fix memory leak related to
>   shared axes.
> * debian/patches/ttconv_leak_fix.patch: memory leak fixes in _ttconv.cpp

I went ahead and fixed the rest, including the docs, and ran the tests
to detect memory leaks, and found that they are gone now. Please
comment on this and make additions if needed. I hope someone can
upload this to t-p-u early.

Packages:
http://newpeople.debian.org/~akumar/matplotlib/matplotlib_0.98.1-1lenny1.dsc
http://newpeople.debian.org/~akumar/matplotlib/