[Python-modules-team] python-*-dbg override disparities

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Tue Apr 7 20:44:27 UTC 2009

Hi ftp-masters,

during the last days I got two complaints about overrides in packages:

python-sip4-dbg_4.7.9-2_amd64.deb: package says section is python, override says
debug.

python-qt4-phonon-dbg_4.4.4-5_amd64.deb: package says section is debug, override
says python.

Could you please tell me, what the right override for python debug packages is,
and change the override for one of the packages?

Thanks,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79