[Python-modules-team] Waiting your urgent response!

Albert Victor al.victor005 at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 22 21:02:48 UTC 2009

Invitation : "Waiting your urgent response!".

Par votre hôte Albert Victor:

     Date:		samedi 22 août 2009

     Heure:		20h 00 - 21h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		With due respect, I am Barrister Albert Victor the personal resident Attorney here in Burkina Faso to Dr. Eric Morgan, from United States of America, who died along with his wife and only daughter in event of terrorist attack on 11th September 2001 world trade centre. My client was having an abandon sum of Thirty Million Five Hundred thousand united state dollars ($30.5m USD) with African Development Bank Burkina Faso. I am proposing to transfer this money into your account for our own future betterment in life, Indicated your interested reply to my private email address as follow (barr.albertv001 at hotmail.com) so that I can furnish you the details for your better understanding. Thanks, Barr. Albert Victor.

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/al.victor005?v=126&a1=0&iid=oxBoOqhbYbqU%40de3BxEeIUd%40guNT%40mlGe%40%40Vhx%40%40&igid=ghalbeh%40hwxF%40tdoJx%40sUVd%40Ht%40WanhUe%40A6V87aY9v%40

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: