[Python-modules-team] RC bugfix for pyusb / #515207

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Sun Feb 15 21:14:38 UTC 2009

Hi Release Team!

Unfortunately a bug which breaks pyusb on 64bit arches and Python 2.5 only, was
not noticed until now. So I'd like to upload a patched version to
stable-proposed-updates. Hope that's ok :)
I've attached a debdiff between -4 and -5 (which was uploaded to unstable right
now), please let me know if it is ok to use that for stable, or if I should
remove the changes to Uploaders/Vcs/Standards-Version in d/control.

Thanks,

Bernd
--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79