[Python-modules-team] Xlwt/Pyexcelerator licensing information needs to be clarified

Roman V. Kiseliov roman.kiseliov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:02:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

My apologies if I'm late ot too late. We (or personally I or one from us)
can easily drop ANTLR stuff by using old Dejkstra's algorithm to convert
common formulae notation into RPN. Such decision can be also considered as
first need in road to beaty.

Three years ago I've decided to use ANTLR intsead of YACC to get more
readable generated code.

Roman V. Kiseliov