[Python-modules-team] Further Questions
techtonik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:41:04 UTC 2009
After rereading FAQ at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPythonFAQ I still
have some questions..
I would be glad if somebody can answer them, so I can record the
information back to wiki.
About central vs support, as they are entrypoints for packaging
1. Can anybody explain what is python-central exactly?
2. What is the differences between python-central and python-support?
3. Why isn't it possible to choose "one-- and preferably only one
--obvious way to do it" (PEP 20)?
4. What are the main conflicting points between support and central?
5. Where is the latest source for python-support to view
6. Is there any PEP to explain reasoning behind Debian packaging and
More information about the Python-modules-team