[Python-modules-team] ITA for python-pycallgraph

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Mon May 18 21:50:44 UTC 2009

Hi Carl,

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 23:45, chaica <chaica at ohmytux.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Beeing interested in python-pycallgraph, I switched the package to ITA.
> I am looking for a sponsor to upload the new package. I only changed the
> maintainer field and increased the changelog because no new upstream
> version is available and the package has no bug at all.

use lintian on the .changes file: it would have told you that
standards-version is old, so that's another change to make. Moreover,
if you really want, there's (almost) always something to do: for
example move away from cdbs and use dh7.

> It is my first package adoption so feel free to give me any relevant
> advice.
>
> I'm putting here my request because python-pycallgraph depends on
> python-module-team.

well, tecnically speaking, pycallgraph is *comaintained* by dpmt ;) If
you want to maintain the package in our SVN repo (as you told me on
irc), please commit your temporary changes to it. You might need and
account to alioth, and request to join the team.

Cheers,