[Python-modules-team] ITA for python-pycallgraph

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Thu May 21 06:21:39 UTC 2009

Hi Carl,
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 00:14, chaica <chaica at ohmytux.com> wrote:
> I'm a member now, I have found the svn for the debian/ dir of

great! :)

> pycallgraph, I have modified some files in it and now, Do I have to send
> a diff of debian/ or the new package itself? Maybe I should upload it on
> mentors.debian.net ?

Commit the changes to the SVN repository, up to the stage you consider
it ready to be uploaded (or ask question if there is something not
clear), then ask here on this list, on #debian-python irc.debian.org
channel and/or add the package to [1]

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/TODO

Since I've already handled that package before, I'll try to
help/sponsor on it (but no guarantee implied :) ), eventually adding
also myself to uploaders.

Have fun!

Cheers,