[Python-modules-team] mod-wsgi backport for Apache 1.3

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:06:06 UTC 2009

Package: mod-wsgi
Version: 2.3-1~bpo40+1
Severity: normal
Tags: patch

Hi,

Attached is the diff for my mod-wsgi 2.3-1~bpo40+1.1 NMU.
Other files can be found at http://drop.io/techtonik/chronological

It is a backport of mod_wsgi for Apache 1.3 required by production
servers running Etch. I would like it to be uploaded to backports.org
so it can be managed and updated in Debian way. This is my first
experience with packaging, so I would like to ask for sponsorship in
reviewing and uploading it. I understand that the Apache 1.3 is
outdated, but there should be more production servers where this
backport is useful. Even if the value of this package is not too
significant for current Debian I hope it will help to use acquired
skills to provide more useful contributions in future.

Thanks for support,

--anatoly t.