[Python-modules-team] Please fix squeeze's kpackage: pycurl error

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Wed May 27 12:03:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

RS Chakravarti wrote:
> After Squeeze included KDE 4, kpackage give a screen without any package list. On hitting the update or upgrade button, I get the message "Fatal Python error: pycurl: libcurl link-time version is older than compile-time version Aborted".

first reporting bugs on mailing-lists is not the proper way, next time please
use reportbug and file a bug report against an appropriate package.

Your problem should be fixed with pycurl 7.19.0-1 which is in unstable and
should migrate with the new libcurl soon.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                             Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79