[Python-modules-team] Hello Dear Good Friend

Anna Benson annabenson_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 12:40:56 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Hello Dear Good Friend".

By your host Anna Benson:

     Date:		Tuesday November 17, 2009

     Time:		12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Location:		Hello My name is miss Anna Benson a young beautiful never married girl i saw your profile today when i was browsing through the internet and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture, Here is my email address ;(annabenson_2 at yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remeber the distance or colour does not Dennis love).Love From Me.Miss.Anna.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/annabenson_2?v=126&a1=0&iid=CxBxbs3%40JD7SAktkBxB8hq%40%40bEdwakjC&igid=HxJlGqh%40MWfFamamVhaM%40ut%407Udc%40JyfexQWIx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: