[Python-modules-team] python-feedparser needs love

Carlos Galisteo cgalisteo at k-rolus.net
Mon Apr 12 09:08:29 UTC 2010

Hello.

I've been maintaining python-feedparser within the team for a long
time. After a period of upstream abandonment it seems that some fresh
blood has joined the project and there is some upstream movement.

Unfortunately, right now I don't have the time to take care of this
packet as it deserves, so I'm looking for people in the team wiling to
devote some time to check the recent upstream commits and bugfixes in
order to incorporate them (if suitable) to the Debian package.

I'm still available for any question regarding this package and I'm
not completely abandoning it, just need some hands in order to keep it
to get in better shape.

Thank you.

--
---
Carlos Galisteo <cgalisteo AT k-rolus.net>