[Python-modules-team] Package Trac 0.12 as well

Al Nikolov clown at debian.org
Sun Mar 21 14:36:12 UTC 2010

On Saturday 20 March 2010 14:04:48 W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> But so far there is neither a downloadable Trac 0.12 source
> archive,

Ok, so let's svn-export it.

> nor do we have a suitable version of Genshi in Debian.
> Trac 0.12 seems to need Genshi trunk, while Debian has the
> latest official release 0.5.1. We have to wait until Genshi 0.6
> is out. I fear, this won't happen before Squeeze freeze and the
> quality of the Trac 0.12 package would be qustionable without
> sufficient testing time.

According to http://genshi.edgewall.org/ticket/369 the Genshi trunk considered
to be quite stable for 0.6.0 release (but haven't even tagged though). I'm not
aware of genshi' maintainers plans to package it (this is why i'm putting
them to CC). Probably guys need our help as well?