[Python-modules-team] 'pyenchant' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Piotr Ożarowski piotr at debian.org
Wed Oct 20 18:45:30 UTC 2010

[mentors.debian.net, 2010-10-20]
> The upload of the package 'pyenchant' to mentors.debian.net was
> successful. URL of your package is:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pyenchant
>
> Uploaded version: 1.6.3-1.1

Roberto, we're in a freeze so I uploaded pyenchant 1.6.3-1 to
experimental in August. I'm perfectly aware that Squeeze should be
released with pyenchant 1.6.* as enchant 1.6 is already in there, but I
can do nothing about it. Let me know if you want to help me with this
package and I'll add you to DPMT.