[Python-modules-team] Re;Attention !!

Mr.Abubakar Ammon abubakarammon60 at aim.com
Sun Jul 17 20:01:45 UTC 2011

Attention.

My name is Abubakar Ammon. I am one of the close aides of former president of Egypt Muhammad Hosni Sayyid Mubarak. Swiss bank have seized more than 70 billion USD that belong to him. During the 18 days protest,which brought his government down? I was able to get out from the country with $16.5 million USD.The money is deposited as classified materials with a security and finance company.

I do not want my name to be attached to this fund and do not have any business experience,if you are ready to assist me invest this fund.When replying,send me your cell phone number,age and occupation and I will give you the detailed information on how to receive this fund.Reply via NOTE: this Transaction is highly confidential because the government of Egypt will confiscate it if they found out.Please keep this to yourself alone.My email contact abubakarammon at aim.com
Thanks,Best Regards,
Abubakar Ammon