[Python-modules-team] Request to Join Project Python Modules Packaging Team

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Wed Mar 2 06:11:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 03:52, Julian Taylor
<jtaylor.debian at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Anyhow I have not commit it to the repo as my first attempt went
> disastrously wrong (see r15939-r15942, hopefully I have reverted it
> correctly).

to properly commit changes on an already existing project on our repo
you have to:

1. svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/foolscap/trunk/
foolscap
2. cd foolscap
3. do your changes
4. svn commit

you can iterate 3. 4. for as many changes as you want (personally, I'd
encourage to commit changes as they "fix"/change something (add a
feature, correct something in rules, etc) instead of a big commit at
the end).

Regards,