[Python-modules-team] IMPRESS your customer with our INNOVATED USB NOW!

1impress Fungchoi Group service at mktauto.net
Tue Nov 15 07:10:56 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,I hope this email finds you well. Please allow me to introduce you about our company and our coorperate gifts - USB flash drives. Established in 1988, with almost 22 years of experience, 1impress is an award-winning corporate gift company that has the expertise, equipment and technology to provide a full suite of recuit item printing service. We have printing facility in Singapore, China and Malaysia. Our corporate profile is attached for your kind consideration or you can download it from http://www.1impress.com/pdf/1impress-Corp-Corporate-Profile.pdf. We provide services such as customize of corporate gift, printing and packaging and many other services that you will be able to find on our website www.1impress.com. At 1impress, we produce innovative and sleek USB Flash Drives. We would like to invite you to come and enjoy our USB Flash Drivers promotion, where you can find saving on some of our great offers for all your corporate needs. We are able to cater to short schedules and produce high quality jobs of varying scale and volumes.You can search on our website: http://www.1impress.com/thumb-drive.php for your favorite choice. Or click the picture below to view our newest eletronic product.Our track record of uncompromising quality, value and timely results has earned us the trust and confidence of leading players in the global media industry, including publishers, advertising agencies, commercial designers and MNCs across Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the US. We are confident that we will be able to meet your company’s coorperate gifts needs and I am willing to meet you to further understand your requirements. Please call me at +65-65 9017 2000 or email me to make a appointment. Thank you for your attention, time and patience. Kindly give us an opportunity to quote for your next project and looking forward to serve you. ------------------------------------Yours Sincerely,Ivy TeoBusiness Development Executive1impress Fungchoi Group (Pte) Limited - Your Printing, Our Passion.Singapore Office:998 Toa Payoh North Industrial Estate, #02-05, Singapore 318993HP: +65 9017 2000|| Toll Free: 1800-4677377 || Office: +65 677 77377 || Fax: +65 6358 1059 || E: ivy_t at 1impress.comwww.1impress.com