[Python-modules-team] python-decorator_3.3.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Sep 5 21:08:42 UTC 2011
(new) python3-decorator_3.3.2-1_all.deb optional python
simplify usage of Python decorators by programmers
Python 2.4 decorators have significantly changed the way Python programs are
* decorators help reduce boilerplate code;
* decorators help the separation of concerns;
* decorators enhance readability and maintainability;
* decorators are very explicit.
Still, as of now, writing custom decorators correctly requires some
experience and is not as easy as it could be. For instance, typical
implementations of decorators involve nested functions and we all know that
flat is better than nested.
The aim of the decorator module it to simplify the usage of decorators for
the average programmer and to popularize decorators usage giving examples of
useful decorators, such as memoize, tracing, redirecting_stdout, locked, etc.
Changes: python-decorator (3.3.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- documentation.py installed instead of pdf and html file (which are no
* New binary package: python3-decorator
* Switch from dh_pysupport to dh_python2 (Closes: #631402)
* Homepage field updated (Closes: #626325)
* debian/compat bumped to 7, debian/clean added
* Source format changed to 3.0 (quilt)
* Standards-Version bumped to 3.9.2 (no changes needed)
Override entries for your package:
python-decorator_3.3.2-1.dsc - source python
python-decorator_3.3.2-1_all.deb - optional python
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 626325 631402
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Python-modules-team