[Python-modules-team] pythonmagick state?

Carsten Busse busse at backend-systems.net
Thu Sep 29 09:08:15 UTC 2011

On 29.09.2011 11:02, Willi Mann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Could anybody tell me why pythonmagick has not get any updates recently?
> Are there technical difficulties or does it only lack manpower?
>
> WM

That is a very good question. I've tried to contact the maintainers by
email and this list and
haven't seen an answer for weeks now (I've made a patch that reenables
pythonmagick
to be useful again - it is included on imagemagick.org in the 0.9.7
version of the module
and can be applied to lower versions as well).

If someone could hint us at whom we should contact or how... please tell!

greets,
     carsten