[Python-modules-team] Processed: retitle 657269 to rst.el: (accidentally) self-modifying code ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Feb 2 11:36:09 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 657269 rst.el: (accidentally) self-modifying code
Bug #657269 [python-docutils] python-docutils: emacs mode has (accidentally) self-modifying code
Changed Bug title to 'rst.el: (accidentally) self-modifying code' from 'python-docutils: emacs mode has (accidentally) self-modifying code'
> retitle 657263 rst.el: header faces don't handle light/dark backgrounds properly
Bug #657263 [python-docutils] python-docutils: Emacs mode's header faces don't handle light/dark backgrounds properly
Changed Bug title to 'rst.el: header faces don't handle light/dark backgrounds properly' from 'python-docutils: Emacs mode's header faces don't handle light/dark backgrounds properly'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

657263: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=657263
657269: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=657269