[Python-modules-team] Orphaned python modules

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 01:22:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

I noticed that there are quite a few python modules (pyglew, daap,
pyxine, pycg, dhm, etc.) that are currently under maintenance by this
team on the orphaned package list:
http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html

I was going to do a QA upload for one of the packages, but it struck
me as wrong to take the it away from your oversight without asking.
Did you really mean to give these packages up for adoption, or did you
just want to remove Sandro from the uploaders list?

Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
Mike