[Python-modules-team] preparing upload of pexpect

Arthur de Jong adejong at debian.org
Fri Mar 2 17:09:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

In an effort to rid my system of python-central I stumbled into the
python-pexpect package (pexpect source package). I've updated the
python-modules SVN repository with the latest uploads, did some
housekeeping (see debian/changelog for details) and I'm now preparing an
upload.

If anyone objects, please let me know. I did some basic tests to see if
some the examples work as expected but haven't thoroughly tested it.

Thanks,

--
-- arthur - adejong at debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --