[Python-modules-team] GOOD-DAY,Sir/Madam

Mr. Eric Lewis mr.ericlewis22 at 9.cn
Thu Mar 29 00:35:44 UTC 2012

GOOD-DAY,Sir/Madam

Are you searching for a very genuine loan,at a very low interest
rate,gotten within a maximum of 3 working days,without no delay?
and government charges then look no place than AGFi international for
the best services of domestic and international loan service, our service are
called the best with more benefit of services below:

*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*House Loans
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans

Feel free to give it a try today and you will not regret applying,
we make respond to your application immediately.
We are a well registered loan agency, That offers loan and financial
assistance, togenuinely interested citizens.with bad credit and
pay off their bills, If you interested in our financial services, you may
contact us and get the best of our financial services today.

Email: mr.ericlewis at 9.cn

Thanks
Mr ERIC LEWIS
Management
Ascent Global Finance AGFi International.